- DESIGN: For use with all cordless, electric and pneumatic impact wrenches. These Universal Joints have a manganese phosphate coating to resist corrosion and are laser etched for easy identification. Spring-loaded detent balls securely latch and through-hole in drive ends locks onto drive tang.
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION: Made from high-strength, premium chrome moly steel, these universal joints meet and exceed ANSI/ASME standards. Featuring an innovative ball design, these breakthrough adapters offer significantly enhanced strength and life over traditional swivel sockets. Unique spherical ball design distributes torque loads evenly over a greater surface area. Enables an improved action range of motion for easier access to hard to reach areas.
- MUST HAVE: Traditional universal joints can bind causing the pin to snap or fall out. Don’t get stranded during your break or suspension job with a busted universal socket. These are great for work on your car, no more knuckle cuts from tight spots.
- RELIABLE | EFFECTIVE | EFFICIENT: Users trust ARES to be Quality Tools. You are backed by our Performance Assurance. If you have any issues with your ARES Universal Joints, simply contact customer service for troubleshooting help, parts, replacement, or refund.
- ASPCA BUSINESS AMBASSADOR: We are proud to be part of the ASPCA Business Ambassador Program. If you have a pet, you realize they are more than a pet, they are part of the family. With your support, we’re proud to help this great organization